Our proven video content strategy helps you build your practice.
Why is Video so Effective
How strong is your presence on the second largest search engine (Youtube)?
- 73% say that video has positively impacted marketing results
- 41% plan to increase spending on video marketing in 2015
- 83% are using video content for website marketing
- 50% are using video content for email marketing
- 75% are optimizing video content for SEO
- Only 4% of respondent companies are NOT using video content for online marketing in 2015.
- 56%, indicate that sales results have been positively impacted by using video.
- 80% use video to increase brand awareness and engagement
- 65% use video to promote products and services
- 61% use video to increase website traffic and SEO results
- 57% use video to generate new sales leads
- 55% use video as sales collateral to educate prospects
- 50% use video for website and landing page lead conversion
- In 2015, 41% of B2B companies have increased their video marketing related budgets, while 43% are keeping their budgets in line with 2014.
The B2B Video Content Marketing Survey was conducted by the Web Video Marketing Council, ReelSEO and Flimp Media during Q3 of 2015
Case Study: Dr. Schlesinger
Patient Results and Testimonial
Mommy Makeover Story with Maria
- We understand each business has unique goals and objectives. It is our philosophy to learn as much as we can about your goals and objectives, then create a marketing campaign that meets those objectives.
- We highlight what you do best from our proven content creation strategy.
- We can create:
- Videos that help answer your clients quetions
- Videos that help qualify your leads
- Videos that help bring business to you
- Since 1999, we have applied our creative and fresh viewpoint coupled with years of marketing and professional film and television production experience to your project.
- We have over 6 years of sales training experience. We are well versed in many sales and marketing techniques and strategies.
- We commit to fulfill your objectives.